As a way to combat growing costs of fuel, many car owners are now attempting to utilize car modifications. Certain modifications are able to provide users with greater fuel efficiency. As a result, not only will they begin to see betterment in the way their car drives, but also be able to save up a significant cost on fuel. Effuel is the name of one such car modification chip that is growing in popularity lately. This review will take a closer look into just what Effuel provides to the user and see if it is truly worth adding to one’s own car.
What Is Effuel?
Effuel is a chip that can be added to one’s vehicle to boost its fuel efficiency. The chip is to be installed onto the car’s OBDII port. This is a part of the vehicle that can be found in its ECU, which is basically the “brain” of the vehicle. Most cars produced in or after 1996 will contain the OBDII port, and as a result, Effuel can easily be installed onto such vehicles.
If anyone is unsure of whether or not their car has an OBDII port, consulting a mechanic or professional in that regard can be worthwhile. That said, through the use of Effuel, one is able to fix many of the core problems they have with increasing fuel costs. The product is designed to assist all car owners, regardless of the vehicle they may have. While it is true that some cars might get a bigger benefit than others, overall, users should expect to see a change between the ranges of 15 to 35 percent.
In addition to this, some users have mentioned seeing betterment in the manner in which their car drives too. Things such as:
- The torque of the vehicle will see sizable improvements
- The power at which the vehicle is able to operate
- The overall efficiency that the vehicle has when it comes to handling fuel
How Does the Effuel Chip Function?
The chip works by changing the manner in which the car utilizes fuel. To do this, it needs to be plugged onto the ECU of the vehicle. This allows Effuel to fine-tune itself to the specific vehicle and provides more comprehensive assistance.
Once plugged onto the ECU, Effuel will begin to gather the required data. It is recommended to keep it active for at least 150 miles of driving. During this period, Effuel will be gathering information on one’s vehicle. After it is concluded, it is able to assist users in conserving their fuel usage. Most vehicles will see almost 35% reduction in their fuel usage after this period is concluded.
Installing Effuel is not difficult, as most people will easily be able to do it. The manufacturers claim that it is as simple as installing a USB onto one’s PC. Users just need to locate their OBDII port and then add Effuel onto it. After that, it is merely as simple as following a set of instructions that lead to the final result.
Effuel Installation Process
The following is the basic gist of the installation that users need to know:
- The first step is to activate one’s vehicle, and then removing the keys from the ignition.
- After that, users need to find where their OBDII port is located. This can be different based on the car that one has, as a result, it is best to search this online. If one is unable to find it, looking up a mechanic is worth considering.
- Once done, users should open up the console where the OBDII is, and add the Effuel chip to it. After plugging it in, one should wait for about 5 seconds to let it calibrate.
- After opening one’s vehicle, users are required to drive for a distance of 150 miles before Effuel can begin working properly. In this stage, it is gathering required data and information. As a result, users should be able to get a significant betterment in their fuel usage, and get a more prominent and consistent result that is fine-tuned for their own vehicle.
Effuel Pricing – Is It Expensive?
Compared to other car modifications and chips, Effuel is quite cheap. Users are able to get discounts if they buy the product in bulk. The following are some of the pricing and costs available for it:
- $39.98 for a single unit of Effuel. This has a separate shipping cost that must also be paid.
- $59.97 is the price for the 2 Effuel units. It has free shipping.
- $79.96 is the price for 3 Effuel units. This package has free shipping.
Users receive a two-year warranty with their packages, which can be extended at a short fee.
The product comes with a 30-day return policy that all users can take advantage of. The full price of the product, minus the shipping cost will be refunded in case of dissatisfaction.
Pros of Using Effuel
- Helps reduce one’s spending on fuel.
- Tried and tested product that has come to the aid of many drivers.
- Simple installation process ensures on confusion or difficulty.
- Comes with a money back guarantee lasting 30 days.
- Positively reviews by existing customers, which makes it all the more reliable.
Summary on Effuel Review
Overall, this is one product that car owners should definitely not sleep on. With its simple installation and consistent benefits, it is a core consideration for anyone that is tired of ever-increasing fuel costs. It is not a surprise to see just why this product is becoming such a massive hit among many car owners currently. On their website, one can learn all the details they need to, before making up their mind on whether or not they should give Effuel a try. Users are also able to see if the product is discounted currently as part of a promotion. For more information, visit their official website. It also features details on refunding, and how the entire process works. Avail an Exclusive Discount on Effuel Today