1. If you weren’t an artist what would you be doing right now?
I’d be dead or in jail, music has literally changed my life, lord knows where I would be if I didn’t have this outlet.
2. What is the weirdest or funniest moment you’ve ever had at a show?
I snapped one of my g strings playing at a show and instead of stopping to fix It I just kept singing and the crowd loved it! I couldn’t believe it they could actually feel the passion of my playing it was incredible!
3. What do you feel is the best song/video you’ve ever released and why?
I feel like my best video is yet to come. I’m grateful for the people that have worked with me on the visual aspect of my music, but I’m looking forward to working with a budget and being able to really bring my full visions to life.
4. Which artist would you like to collab with if budget wasn’t involved?
I’m not even gonna lie I have never thought of that… there’s too many to many to choose from honestly.
5. Which is preferred .. Clear or Dark Liquor?
Honestly not much a drinker, I prefer herbal remedies.
6. How did you get involved in music?
Music has always been apart of me since I was a young child. I’m self taught in every instrument I play and can’t imagine a day without music in it.
7. If you could date/get with any celebrity who would it be and why?
8. Do you think you’re at your prime in your career?
Not yet I think I have so much more to learn and experience, I’m actually looking forward to what the future is going to bring.
9. How many songs do you have released on an estimate?
Honestly my first release “Substance Abuse” was more of a personal release in honor of my mother. At the time I didn’t know much about online streaming so naturally the release went un noticed however, I released my new single “ALL NYT”. Earlier this year and have many releases coming soon.
10. If you had one message to tell your supporters, what would it be?
Chase your dreams at all cost , never take no for an answer and most importantly Know your truth!!!