If there is a situation where you face a serious injury at your workplace, you may be entitled to workers compensation benefits. This can be a difficult process, and it’s important to have an experienced lawyer on your side. But how aware are you of your rights here?
In this article further, we will discuss 10 questions that you should ask a workers compensation lawyer before hiring them.
- What is the total cost of hiring you? How much of that will be paid upfront?
- What are the chances that my case will go to trial?
- How long do I have to file a claim?
- What are the different types of benefits I may be entitled to?
- How long will it take to get my first check?
- What happens if my employer denies my claim?
- Do I need any medical records or other documentation?
- If I am not happy with the outcome, can I appeal?
- What are your qualifications and experience in handling workers compensation cases?
These are just some of the questions you should ask a Riverside workers compensation lawyer before making a decision. It’s important that you understand your rights and what to expect from the process. An experienced lawyer can help you get the best possible outcome for your case. But do make sure you choose the best lawyer possible, that will help you in any regard, no matter what.
If you have been injured at work, contact a workers compensation lawyer today to discuss your case. You may be entitled to benefits that can help you get back on your feet.