Tesco is now launching its new vegan range which also includes ready meals. The new range is available in stores now. But the additional lines will be in stores from October 18th.
Its range not only has pizza and balls but also offers ready meals.
Tesco’s new plant based range is ideal for all those who are looking to cut down the meat consumption as well as the vegans who avoid meat consumption.
If this isn’t good enough news for the vegans out there, the expansion of Wicked Kitchen vegan range is also making rounds. The vegans are over the moon by this fact and can’t wait to get a taste of the new range.
The vegan range gives shoppers a chance to try the BBQ infused smoky swede steaks and a sticky toffee pudding. Also It is made with dates, banana, coconut and ginger, it’s nutritious and delicious as well.
Plant chef menu has 20 selected items, that are entirely plant based. The items include –
- The Tesco Plant Chef 12 Meat-Free balls 336g that costs £2. And the Tesco Plant Chef Battered Fish-Free Fillets 2001 is priced at £3.
- The Tesco Plant Chef Southern Fried Fillets 2001 costs £2.50 while the Tesco Plant Chef Breaded Goujons 2001 costs only £2.00.
- Tesco Plant Chef Bangers & Mash 425g is priced at £2 and the Tesco Plant Chef Triple Layer Lasagne 450g costs £2.50. The delicious Tesco Plant Chef Butternut Cauli Mac 450g does not cost much, and is priced at £2.50.
- For all the potato lovers out there Tesco Plant Chef Mashed Potato 400g, costs only £1.3. And Tesco Plant Chef Margherita Pizza 239g is just £2.50.
- The Tesco Plant Chef Mushroom Cottage Pie 450g costs £2.50. And the spicy Tesco Plant Chef Roast Cauli Masala 375g costs only £2.50. There are also other items on the menu, equally healthy and yummy.
The menu is a delicious plant based delight for all the vegans. And Tesco is definitely looking forward to catering the vegan palates with delicious food.
Leave a Reply